Friday, May 13, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog

I've asked myself this question over and over. Should I blog? If yes, why? Do I really have that much to say that anyone would want or need to hear? I have several friends that blog and I love to read their posts. Some are pastors. Some are friends. Some are professional bloggers. One is even my oldest daughter. I'm so inspired by their thoughts and ability to convey those thoughts. So I ponder once again...to blog or not to blog.

Chelsea helped me set up this blog about 3 weeks ago. I've yet to post even one thing. The pressure was so great. It was so silly but I just couldn't bring myself to write anything. I told myself once I start my new journey I'll write. Well I'm finally here...

Then I began reading my friend Angela's blog as she started sharing her every day adventures with her sweet new baby, Karsten. It's then I realized that I'm just going to use this blog as a journal to keep track of the new journey that God has me on. He said to me in January, "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid and don't panic, for I, the Lord your God, am with you in all you do." When it came to this blog I was not listening very well!

So here's my prayer...God, thank you for this most amazing opportunity to stay home with my family and start a completely new chapter in my life. You have changed my heart and I'm looking forward to all that you have before me. I'm walking courageously into this new life holding onto your righteous hand all the way. Show me the way. Hold me close. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment